Friday, April 27, 2007

Things are Popping Out All Over!

I love it when my plants start to bloom! Gives me a sense of accomplishment.

My first coreopsis (Coreopsis Grandiflora Tickseed "Early Sunrise"). This is my all-time favorite wildflower and it blooms repeatedly throughout the summer and into the fall. It's loaded with blooms so I'll be watching for a time when the whole plant is blooming and snap a pic.



Hosted on Fotki


This is my veronica from last year. It's getting ready to burst out in flower and I can't wait! I have a pink one and a blue one, but I'm not sure which is which and they have slightly different floiage. The little white dots are future flower buds on the spike.



Hosted on Fotki



My white Guara loaded with buds. This is such a graceful plant that blooms during the cooler times of the season, usually spring into early summer, then late summer into fall. Also planted in 2006.



Hosted on Fotki

No comments: