Thursday, May 10, 2007

View of the Front Flower Bed

This is the 2nd year for this bed. We are in the process of expanding it. What fun!! Get to plant more stuff!!

White Gaura in bloom (I just LOVE this plant!! Such delicate flowers)



Hosted on Fotki


Coreopsis, "Early Sunrise" Blooming like crazy. I think it's 4 times the size it was when I planted it last year. This is my all-time favorite wildflower.



Hosted on Fotki


Cosmos, reseeded from last year's plants. There are some with itty bitty buds on them. Can't wait to see them bloom! There are LOTS of volunteers of these throughout the bed.



Hosted on Fotki


Pink & White Veronica I love this plant, but don't know much about it. Last year it was blue! LOL



Hosted on Fotki


Rock Rose loaded with buds! I enjoy the happy pink flowers this produces. Lasts all summer and looks great!



Hosted on Fotki


View from the street



Hosted on Fotki

No comments: