Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes!

Yesterday, the bean patch looked like this:


Today (picture from the other end of the bed):



I'm thinkin' these beans are likin' our upper 80s and near 90ยบ weather!

I noticed this red bell pepper ready to burst forth in bud this morning.



One of the squash is getting ready to put out blooms, too.



In the flower beds, I'm waiting for this to burst out in flowers. It's absolutely loaded with buds!


It's some kind of coreopsis and it's going to look stunning with the pink salvia next to it. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! (I think I must have some kind of mental condition if I get this excited about watching plants flower.)

I'm also waiting on this to bloom.


This is one of my daylilies, "San Antonio Firecracker". It's the first year it's produced buds for me. Again, I can't wait to see what it looks like when it finally flowers.

No comments: